- 336 guest reviews
"Good hotel, modern clinical feel but could not find any fault would stay again...."
"Did not get off to a good start. Initially could not find booking, eventually found, but we had been booked in for five nights and not one a..."
"A professional and warm welcome, staff efficient and friendly. Hotel clean and fresh with a good atmosphere. the surroundings are perfect fo..."
"The hotel is gorgeous and beautifully designed and comfortable. It was extremely convenient for a campus visit. The only down side was the c..."
"I enjoyed my stay at the De Vere Orchard. It is a business hotel with a conference facility so it has the clean, airy feel to it that you ex..."
About the hotel
Orchard Hotel is the perfect central location set within The East Midlands Conference Centre. it has excellent transport links by road, rail and air and is only 2 miles from Nottingham city centre with access to Midland Mainline Rail Services, 4 miles from the main M1 motorway network and 10 miles from East Midlands Airport. Orchard Hotel is located less than a mile from Wollaton Hall and the city’s Natural History Museum and the magnificent 17th-century Nottingham Castle is just over 2 miles away.
The hotel features accessible rooftop terraces, green roofs, floor-to-ceiling windows, unique contemporary decor throughout and has a Brasserie-style restaurant and bar and modern gym. The mezzanine level on the 1st floor provides a terrace for al fresco drinks and dining. Two additional rooftop gardens provide superb views of the landscaped University Park Campus. Complimentary Wifi is available throughout the hotel.
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for De Vere Venues Orchard hotel in Nottingham are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Good hotel, modern clinical feel but could not find any fault would stay again.
Slightly disappointing stay
Did not get off to a good start.
Initially could not find booking, eventually found, but we had been booked in for five nights and not one as originally requested. When we got to room found we had been allocated a double instead of twin bedded room as requested at the time of booking. Had to go back to reception and be relocated which all took time and energy and when you have been travelling for over four hours could have done without this hassle. We had an enjoyable meal in restaurant, but found the portions small and we are not big eaters!