This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
We offer a warm welcome and clean, comfortable accommodation on the ground floor with king-size bed, en-suite facilities including power-shower, 40" TV and free WiFi, and your own off-road parking space. This lovely bedroom is situated in an annex in a quiet corner of our 1-acre garden & woodland, about 100 foot from the dining-room in the main house, where a generous Full English breakfast is served. CHESTNUTS is a great base from which to explore local attractions, of which there are many in the Medway Towns of Gravesend, Rochester, & Chatham.
There are castles & caves, military forts & country parks, Dickens Festivals, theatres & river walks, the Bluewater shopping centre, even a dry-ski slope, ice rink & digger-land. It is also an ideal place for cyclists & walkers. There are good road & rail links to London and the south coast. Local busses up to 6pm (not Sundays). Evening meals are available at nearby hostelries, some within walking distance.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet