This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Welcome to the Ring O’ Bells Inn, situated in the heart of Chagford on the north eastern edge of Dartmoor in Devon. Located adjacent to the reputable emporiums of Webbers and Bowdens, this quaint countryside, dog friendly Inn exudes all the traditional countryside charm and warm, friendly ambience you could want from a Dartmoor B & B. Dating back to the 16th Century, the Ring O' Bells has many interesting stories to tell.
Enjoy the real ales, fine wines and a diverse menu combining traditional classics and contemporary dishes using local produce from the pastures and coasts of Devon. There are four en-suite rooms decorated in a simple country style. Full English breakfast is provided, however Continental breakfast can be provided if you require an earlier departure.
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet