- Very Good
- 27 guest reviews
"Staff are really nice, hotel is in a top location, good car park, nice food, all in would have been a top stay but I was on business and nee..."
"Beautifully situated at one end of esplanade with close sea views this hotel was remarkably quiet. Staff very friendly and helpful whilst re..."
"A very attractive hotel with obviously high standards in all areas. I had been expecting a single room without a sea view but was very pleas..."
"I stayed in the tower looking directly out to sunrise over the sea. The hotel staff were all welcoming and very helpful, they seemed to real..."
"I took my partner here for a last minute getaway for his birthday, I had never been here before, it's most unlike me to book a hotel unless..."
About the hotel
Adjoining Torbay’s sandy beach, the 19th-century Redcliffe Hotel has an indoor swimming pool and is set in 3 acres of gardens. A cooked-to-order breakfast is served in the restaurant, which boasts panoramic sea and coastal views. Each room is spacious and has a private bathroom with a hairdryer, and the majority have sea or garden views.
Free Wi-Fi is available in the Reception area and some bedrooms. Drinks served in the Redcliffe’s bar can be enjoyed in the casual lounge area or on the large sun terrace which overlooks the sea. In the warmer months, guests can also make use of an outdoor swimming pool. Paignton town centre is within a 15-minute walk and Paignton Pier is less than 200 metres away. Free on-site parking is available. The fishing town of Brixham and Torquay’s beaches and coves are a 10-minute drive away. Dartmoor, Exeter and Plymouth are only 30 minutes drive away.
Showing Tuesday 4 August 2015 to Wednesday 5 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Bowls, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Wi-Fi NOT Available In Rooms
Staff are really nice, hotel is in a top location, good car park, nice food, all in would have been a top stay but I was on business and needed internet access and despite the facilities description saying " Wi-Fi Available In Rooms " it wasnt - not at all, the only internet available was sitting by the reception and even that kept falling off every few minutes.
I really wouldnt have booked at this price if I had known in advance.
Not what we expected
The hotel has a great location but in serious need of refurb.
We had a standard double room overlooking car park. Broken glass in the window. Old fashioned (almost historic) bedding and decoration. Room had an adjoining room which meant we could hear absolutely every word they said and likewise they could hear everything we did. Zips on cases, Sneezes and snoring. It sounded as if they were in our room. A wedding was taking place on both the days we were there which made us feel like gate crashers as only one bar used by all. it needs s separate lounge with bar for residents. Breakfast ok, nothing special. Quality and facilities do not equate the price. You can walk into Torquay and they had many good quality hotels with vacancies so wish we had booked there. Would not return.