- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"The place and people were great, good sized room and very clean. Food was exceptional for the price. Only slight drawback was that you had t..."
"Great B&B! Clean, friendly, lovely breakfast! We will stay again!..."
"would totally recommend this hotel to anybody, will definetly stay here again...."
"All my party enjoyed our stay, and would come back again whenever we're back in Wakefield...."
"Clean accommodation. Not to much for staff to give advice or directions. Clean towels changed daily.will use again . good location for city..."
About the hotel
Julie invites you to stay at her family run popular city centre Bed & Breakfast hotel. AA 3 Stars with friendly service at competitive rates. Rooms with ensuite facilities & Satellite TV Residents Bar Evening meals (available upon request) Car Park for residents use Good transport links to M1 and M62.
You can also reach us by rail or air. Trinity Walk is Wakefield's stunning new shopping centre. The Stanley View Guest House and Hotel is perfectly placed to visit this local attraction. With over 60 new shops including all the leading high street fashion brands, a fabulous Debenhams department store and the largest Sainsbury's superstore in the area, it's a fantastic day out for everyone of all ages. Whether you'd like to spend hours shopping, stop by to snap up a quick purchase or simply relax and enjoy some food or a drink at one of the shopping centre's great restaurants, cafés and eateries - there is certainly something for everyone at Trinity Walk. We are only a short walk away from Hepworth Wakefield which is "One of the finest contemporary art museums in Europe" according to the Independant. If you are a racing fan we are handy for access to Pontefract Wetherby, Ripon, York & Doncaster Racecourses. And for golfers there are over 20 courses locally. We are nearby all local amenities including theatres, cinema, and a variety of restaurants. So, whether you are visiting family, wedding or on a shopping trip to Leeds sightseeing in York or the Dales, we are sure your stay will be pleasant.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:30 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 24/12/2013 to 02/01/2014 - No breakfast will be served on christmas day 2512/13 and boxing day 26/12/13 also new years day 01/01/14 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Worth a visit and will call again if ever in the area.
The place and people were great, good sized room and very clean.
Food was exceptional for the price. Only slight drawback was that you had to pay for drinks etc instead of being able to put on your room and pay for all at checkout, no big deal really but not the norm. They will be the first I call for a room if ever in the area again.
Great B&B! Would strongly recommend it!
Clean, friendly, lovely breakfast. We will stay again!