- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Arrived about 8pm for our one night stay, and were welcomed and checked in straight away. We had opted for the suite room (bigger, with sofa..."
"Although the staff and food were very good I was very disappointed with the room. After paying £100 for 1 night I expected a bit more than a..."
About the hotel
GolfLinks Hotel is Part of The ‘Kelly’s Complex’ where we have Golflinks Holiday Homes and Kelly’s & Lush Nightclub on Resort. We are Situated in the Seaside Town of Portrush in the heart of the Causeway Coast; it is a magical place for families & Sole travellers. located across the road from Royal Portrush Golf club, and a 10 minute walk will take you to beaches & town Centre Our hotel has been recently renovated giving you the Boutique Style effect; the Bistro offers a comfortable dining experience in plush surroundings.
- We source our first class produce from the seas and fields which surround the hotel. We pride ourselves on our commitment to offering local produce, prepared by a team of culinary experts, which tastes every bit as good as it looks. Nightclub operates on a Wednesday & Saturday night- so there mat be elements of Noise- please consider this before booking
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 02/09/2013 to 14/03/2016 - Bistro is Closed on MONDAYS from September 2nd till March The LateRooms.com rates for Golflinks Hotel, Portrush in Portrush, Co Antrim are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Friday Night Stay
Arrived about 8pm for our one night stay, and were welcomed and checked in straight away.
We had opted for the suite room (bigger, with sofa etc) and we were delighted with the size and condition of the room.
We had booked in for dinner for 9pm but were told just to come down when ready, even though the restaurant was fairly busy. We were seated straight away in one of the extremely comfortable booths which would take about 5 people comfortably. The menu was fairly wide ranging with lots of chicken dishes in particular, and we were delighted by the food we received, despite not being able to finish it. (Hotel guests get 10% of the meal)
The staff were friendly and the service was prompt, both in the evening and at breakfast. I would definitely recommend a suite room, however if you want to go to sleep early there is some noise from the lively bar below our room, but it would not put us off returning