This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
St. Edmund's Stables self-catering offers accommodation for up to four people in a modern and luxurious conversion. With its rural location, underfloor heating, great beds and bathrooms, make for a warm, comfortable and quiet stay.
With traditional oak beams, doors and floors, there is a traditional, but modern feel. The west-facing aspect and wood burning stove, complete the cosy feel of the Stables. The property is made up of two bedrooms one large double bedroom with en suite, one twin bedroom; additional large bathroom, utility room and a west-facing open-plan living area with Freeview TV, DVD and free wi-fi. To get you started, we can provide a 'welcome hamper' containing home-made bread, St Edmund's eggs, butter and milk, fruit, tea, coffee and sugar, a bottle of wine, for £20. DIY breakfast and additional provisions can be supplied on request. St. Edmund's Stables is near Mells, 12 miles south of Bath, close to Babington House and Orchardleigh, and within 30 mins drive of Bath, Wells, Glastonbury, Cheddar, Longleat and Centerparcs, 20 minutes from the Bath&West Showground and Shepton Mallet. It's also within walking distance of Vobster Inland Dive School. Local shops are a mile away in Mells and Coleford (Co-op), Sainsbury and Tesco deliver. Local pub The Vobster Inn is a short drive/walk away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- In room entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet