- Very Good
- 67 guest reviews
"As the restaurant was fully booked (we hadn't been pre-warned) eating in the bar on a low table was not ideal...."
"Met relatives here for a lovely lunch, then had dinner in the bar later and stayed the night in lovely modern room...."
"Clean and pleasant room . No complaints whatsoever Would recommend highly..."
"My wife and 4 year old daughter stayed at the Hotel for a visit to St Albans. A great location and very central, rooms were clean, breakfast..."
"Room clean but bathroom in need of renovation. Floor tiles badly cracked and very little water flow from sink although shower worked perfect..."
About the hotel
A quiet woodland backdrop in 9 acres of rolling English countryside sets the scene for a stay that's well and truly relaxing whether you're on business or just taking a break; and whilst our heritage stretches back to 1287, we've been brought bang up to date with fresh, contemporary interiors including our light, airy Brasserie serving great seasonal food and all-time favourites too. What’s more as an independent hotel we’re able to be completely flexible, so whatever your hotel needs in and around St Albans and Hemel Hempstead may be, we’re at your service! Come and try us out. Our rooms are decorated in a soothing classic contemporary style with big welcoming beds, soft duvets and fresh white linen, all designed to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Whether you fancy a simple burger, a fresh salad or one of our signature dishes such as the Whole Roasted Partridge, you'll find our light, bright Brasserie is perfect for relaxing over a long, lazy lunch, grabbing a speedy bite to eat or settling in for the evening to celebrate a special occasion with friends and family. A friendly, laid back atmosphere - just right for getting together with friends and colleagues for a few drinks or a light meal. From fresh coffee in the morning to late cocktails and snacks before heading off to bed, we're completely flexible. Not to be missed is Afternoon Tea at Aubrey Park. Freshly made scones and homemade cakes are just a couple of the delights on the menu at the moment, perfect for a little indulgence any day of the week whether it's in the Bar & Lounge itself or outside on the terrace. We also accepts pet - a charge would apply
Showing Monday 5 October 2015 to Tuesday 6 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
The Aubrey Park Hotel
As the restaurant was fully booked (we hadn't been pre-warned) eating in the bar on a low table was not ideal.
Bank Holiday Stay
Met relatives here for a lovely lunch, then had dinner in the bar later and stayed the night in lovely modern room.