- 3 guest reviews
"The location was perfect, walking distance to the beach and town centre. Views from the bedroom were beautiful and the room was tidy and cle..."
About the hotel
The Hotel Riviera is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac with direct access to the cliff top enjoying exclusive panoramic sea views across Bournemouth Bay. We are a 5 minute walk to the town centre. With its own tea garden the hotel grounds or bar with balcony over looking the sea are perfect to enjoy a spot of lunch or a cream tea.
All of our rooms are fully en-suite, with tea/coffee making facilities, centrally heated and have flat screen digital television. The staff at the hotel Riviera are delighted to welcome you to comfortable surroundings where quality and service are paramount.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
upon arrival we parked car in hotel .
was asked to move car up the road in the pouring rain . . I booked a superior double , the room was a small double and very hot , bed hard pillows even harder bad nights sleep . bathroom you could barley turn around in all in all very disappointed booked two night only stayed the one night .. breakfast was good about the only thing that was .