- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"The location was perfect, walking distance to the beach and town centre. Views from the bedroom were beautiful and the room was tidy and cle..."
"Very nice people nothing is to much trouble breakfast is good will stay again..."
"We got a warm and friendly welcome and great service all weekend. Would recommend this hotel to family and friends...."
"An excellent one night stay. So welcoming, a good room, excellent breakfast, wonderful gardens, very clean, brilliant sea view. What more co..."
"Beautiful sea views, great location with short walk into town. Great for beach holiday...."
About the hotel
The Hotel Riviera is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac with direct access to the cliff top enjoying exclusive panoramic sea views across Bournemouth Bay. We are a 5 minute walk to the town centre. With its own tea garden the hotel grounds or bar with balcony over looking the sea are perfect to enjoy a spot of lunch or a cream tea.
All of our rooms are fully en-suite, with tea/coffee making facilities, centrally heated and have flat screen digital television. The staff at the hotel Riviera are delighted to welcome you to comfortable surroundings where quality and service are paramount.
Showing Friday 28 August 2015 to Saturday 29 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent location very friendly staff great value
The location was perfect, walking distance to the beach and town centre.
Views from the bedroom were beautiful and the room was tidy and clean. Breakfast was good. Hotel tired looking but has some lovely features with excellent views, location and good value for money. Staff very friendly and helpful, would definitely return