"Very nice hotel. Good location rooms are okay. But the toilet was so close to the wall you couldn't even sit stright had to sit slightly dia..."
About the hotel
Barking Park Hotel is a family run bed and breakfast, with self catering facilities located in Barking, Greater London. Established in 1989, it is popular with visitors from all walks of life and offers a warm and homely atmosphere. Barking Park hotel is "NO PET FRIENDLY" hotel.
Barking park hotel has a prime location close to London Docklands, located near the new site for the 2012 Olympics and is only 25 minutes away from the Central London by train, Barking itself is a diverse, lively, multi cultural and cosmopolitan suburb with many restaurants and leisure amenities, as well as a developing arts scene. The hotel is a 5 minutes walk from Barking Underground and British Rail Station, which gives easy access to Central London. It is located just off the M11/M25 via A406. Comprehensive shopping facilities are located nearby in Barking and Ilford shopping centre.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice hotel.
Good location rooms are okay. But the toilet was so close to the wall you couldn't even sit stright had to sit slightly diagonal. Also the room fridge was so loud and the bed was very small considerating we booked a double room bed was more like a big single bed. Well it's cheap and cheerful better then most other cheap room so that's a good thing.
The room was horrible.
the hotel was Tiny and the sink was in the bedroom. the shower was disgusting and was mouldy.