- Very Good
- 69 guest reviews
"This is essentially a pub/restaurant with added hotel accommodation. I chose it because of location and the reviews were good. Everything we..."
"the only complaint was the heating was almost non existenti..."
"The room size was minute. There was no room for a shelf or any Drawers. OK if you can live - literally -out of a suitcase...."
"Excellent hotel in very good location. Welcoming from the moment we arrived room very good with good facilities. Would definitely return amd..."
"A genuine surprise when booking that Marstons did hotels. Having spent a long day on the road the staff could. Or have been more welcoming ,..."
About the hotel
Welcome to one of Marston’s newly built Inn the Two Rivers, located on the main A48 Newport Road one mile from the historic town of Chepstow and close to The Wye Valley and Forest of Dean. Enjoy fantastic food from our rotisserie menu or try one of our chef's freshly prepared homemade specials. We have a lovely indoor children’s play area to keep the children entertained.
For those sunnier days there is an outdoor eating area with a children’s activity area too! The inn has 23 available bedrooms all finished to a high standard of which two are accessable rooms with wheelchair access low basins and showers . We offer free Wi-Fi and parking and are the perfect place for work or pleasure.
Showing Monday 27 April 2015 to Tuesday 28 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Two Rivers by Marston's Inns in Chepstow are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Better than anticipated !
This is essentially a pub/restaurant with added hotel accommodation.
I chose it because of location and the reviews were good. Everything went well from the outset. The staff were very welcoming and helpful. The food was excellent and the drinks reasonably priced. The rooms are not large but clean and functional and I slept well.
I now realise why the customer feedback was so good and am happy to endorse the high rating. I will certainly visit again.
the only complaint was the heating was almost non existenti