- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"My partner & I stayed here for a couple of nights whilst attending a local event. The room was very spacious and clean - the bed was comfort..."
"The staff were very welcoming, the room was clean and comfortable and the food was delicious...."
"would stay their again..."
"Me and my wife stayed the night we were going to the races. the horse racing was cancelled but we still decided to stay in the hotel iam gla..."
"The room was clean & well presented. We had dinner in the bar opposite and it was nice and filling. Plenty of food at a good standard. Our w..."
About the hotel
Welcome to one of Marston’s newly built Inn the Two Rivers, located on the main A48 Newport Road one mile from the historic town of Chepstow and close to The Wye Valley and Forest of Dean. Enjoy fantastic food from our rotisserie menu or try one of our chef's freshly prepared homemade specials. We have a lovely indoor children’s play area to keep the children entertained.
For those sunnier days there is an outdoor eating area with a children’s activity area too! The inn has 23 available bedrooms all finished to a high standard of which two are accessable rooms with wheelchair access low basins and showers . We offer free Wi-Fi and parking and are the perfect place for work or pleasure.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Good place to stay
My partner & I stayed here for a couple of nights whilst attending a local event.
The room was very spacious and clean - the bed was comfortable although very firm (not a problem for me). Breakfast was lovely - a cooked breakfast was freshly made & there were cereals and continental options available too. The only downside was the quality of the coffee - no fresh coffee was available, only instant granules, and having stayed in hotels for comparable & cheaper prices freak coffee has always been available. This is a really minor gripe though, as overall we were really pleased with the stay. The staff were all really helpful and dealt with all our additional requests, such as table reservations. Would recommend to anyone.
The staff were very welcoming, the room was clean and comfortable and the food was delicious.