- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"The room was clean & well presented. We had dinner in the bar opposite and it was nice and filling. Plenty of food at a good standard. Our w..."
"A great place to stay. The staff cannot do enough for you. On arrival quickly allocated a room which was very clean and had air con which wa..."
"Overpriced in comparison to other UK tourist towns..."
"This is essentially a pub/restaurant with added hotel accommodation. I chose it because of location and the reviews were good. Everything we..."
"the only complaint was the heating was almost non existenti..."
About the hotel
Welcome to one of Marston’s newly built Inn the Two Rivers, located on the main A48 Newport Road one mile from the historic town of Chepstow and close to The Wye Valley and Forest of Dean. Enjoy fantastic food from our rotisserie menu or try one of our chef's freshly prepared homemade specials. We have a lovely indoor children’s play area to keep the children entertained.
For those sunnier days there is an outdoor eating area with a children’s activity area too! The inn has 23 available bedrooms all finished to a high standard of which two are accessable rooms with wheelchair access low basins and showers . We offer free Wi-Fi and parking and are the perfect place for work or pleasure.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
An ideal location for the castle. The walk up the hill was made easier by walking through the centre
The room was clean & well presented.
We had dinner in the bar opposite and it was nice and filling. Plenty of food at a good standard. Our waitress; keilly was very attentive and pleasant. An assett to Marstons. :)
A real Gem!
A great place to stay.
The staff cannot do enough for you. On arrival quickly allocated a room which was very clean and had air con which was great. The accommodation is in a block to the side of the pub and is very modern and very quiet. We had mentioned we would like to eat in the restaurant that night at seven and when we arrived we had been given a reserved table. The food was excellent and loads of choice. The staff could not help enough and I will absolutely use this Inn again. This is perfect accommodation to use if you are working away. Many thanks to Nicola and the staff at Two Rivers for a great stay.