- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"The rooms were comfortable and clean. The pub did good value food. An overall enjoyable stay...."
"One of the cleanest hotels I have stayed in with excellent all round service..."
"The hotel was very nice and room but felt usually used by customers staying one night only. Breakfast was adequate, fresh fruit salad would..."
"My partner & I stayed here for a couple of nights whilst attending a local event. The room was very spacious and clean - the bed was comfort..."
"The staff were very welcoming, the room was clean and comfortable and the food was delicious...."
About the hotel
Welcome to one of Marston’s newly built Inn the Two Rivers, located on the main A48 Newport Road one mile from the historic town of Chepstow and close to The Wye Valley and Forest of Dean. Enjoy fantastic food from our rotisserie menu or try one of our chef's freshly prepared homemade specials. We have a lovely indoor children’s play area to keep the children entertained.
For those sunnier days there is an outdoor eating area with a children’s activity area too! The inn has 23 available bedrooms all finished to a high standard of which two are accessable rooms with wheelchair access low basins and showers . We offer free Wi-Fi and parking and are the perfect place for work or pleasure.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Good value accomodation
The rooms were comfortable and clean.
The pub did good value food. An overall enjoyable stay.
A day in Avonmouth
One of the cleanest hotels I have stayed in with excellent all round service