- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"When I told my wife I had booked a B&B she was a tad grumpy. However when we checked in & she saw Swain House & the room she soon forgave me..."
About the hotel
Right in the centre of town on Swain Street, Watchet discover the wonderful world of Swain House Boutique B&B. Easy-going, informal and bursting with life, this lovingly restored 18th century shop oozes eclectic style and contemporary rustic charm. Swain House has four expansive rooms designed for indulgent getaways, each room has: a kingsize bed, with fine quality crisp white luxury cotton, high spec ensuite bathroom with a freestanding rolltop slipper bath, walk in double tiled shower, piles of fluffy white towels, pure cotton waffle bathrobes and complimentary luxury toiletries by REN.
All our rooms have a flat screen Sony Bravia TV with DVD player, tea and coffee making facilities, a hairdryer, an iron and ironing board, a safe for your peace of mind. The rooms are painted in a skimming stone with one wall in a mural from either the National Gallery or the National Portrait Gallery. Extras can be ordered for your room; so on arrival you could have some luxury homemade truffles, local florist bouquet of flowers or strawberries and a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin Champagne chilling in a bucket of ice. Now relax.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A B&B with a difference
When I told my wife I had booked a B&B she was a tad grumpy.
However when we checked in & she saw Swain House & the room she soon forgave me. Forget any pre-conceptions of a seaside B&B, this is boutique chic and some. Jason is a great host & the fruit pancakes at breakfast were fantastic. Also a great location, easy parking & everywhere in Watchet is walking distance.1 tiny complaint....the bathroom door could have been designed to allow a little more privacy whilst performing "bathroom duties" .