- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Very friendly hosts made us feel welcome and at home, excellent location and property with great views and garden. Very clean and beautifull..."
About the hotel
Sladen House is a large detached Victorian family home set in stunning surroundings with spectacular views of the Hope Valley. Retaining many original features it is full of character and a lively house, made so by its energetic and enthusiastic owners and their three children. The en-suite bedrooms are large with double aspect windows and very high ceilings.
They have zip and link beds so that guests may choose two 3ft single beds or to have them made up as a 6ft super-king size bed with respective linen. Continental breakfast is included.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 25/09/2012 to 30/09/2020 - Although your booking is secured via Late Rooms by credit card, payment can only be made by cheque or cash on arrival at Sladen House. It is possible to pay by credit or debit card over the phone. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Would certainly recommend
Very friendly hosts made us feel welcome and at home, excellent location and property with great views and garden.
Very clean and beautifully decorated room.