- Very Good
- 46 guest reviews
"Good accomadation at good price...."
"A warm welcome, a comfortable room, 5 minutes from the station and the sea front, a good breakfast each morning and good value for money ove..."
"First time I have stayed there and I enjoyed it the beds were soft and comfortable the rooms were clean and tidy the staff were friendly the..."
"FAB PLACE, GREAT STAFF, CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK..."
"I would recommend this friendly lovely hotel to all my friends..."
About the hotel
The Trentham Bed & Breakfast is situated on the North Shore area, 5 minutes walk to the Sea Front, Shops, Winter Gardens and the famous Blackpool Tower. We are situated only 2 minutes walk away from the Famous Funny Girls Show, and Gay Bars and Nightclubs, BAGS Discount Cards are available for guests to obtain discounts within the Gay Venues. The Hotel has 15 rooms, of which 12 are En-suite Rooms and 3 Standard Rooms with shared bathroom.
All rooms offer free wi-fi, Colour TV and Freeview and tea and coffee making facilities. An Off site council owned car park is located on bank street which is 2 min walk from the hotel. Check in time is from 14. 00 pm. Check out time is Monday - Friday 10. 30 am. Then Saturday & Sundays check out is 11. 30 am. The Hotel has a fully licensed, well stocked Bar. The Bar opening times are Monday - Saturday 2 pm - 4 pm. Then reopens 7 pm - 11 pm. Sunday Closed All Day. If the Bar is not being used, we will close it early. Guests can also enjoy a full English Breakfast in the comfortable dining room with separate tables. Vegetarians and other special diets can be catered for. The Grand Theatre is a 5-minute walk from the building. Bloomfield Road - the home of Blackpool football club, is a comfortable 15-minute stroll from the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In Room Entertainment
- Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 12/09/2014 to 31/12/2023 - off site car park is council owned on bank street, which is 2 min walk from this hotel. These charges are 18 hrs= £7.50**24hrs= £10**48hrs= £12** 72hrs =£16 **96hrs -£19**168hrs is £30. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Good accomadation at good price.
A warm welcome, a comfortable room, 5 minutes from the station and the sea front, a good breakfast each morning and good value for money overall