- Very Good
- 67 guest reviews
"Stayed in this hotel for a short break with friends. Enjoyed the stay..."
"Breakfast was superb, plentiful good quality and great variety. Room 8 is due to be returned and is a little small. The En-suite needs a bit..."
"Was ok for the time that we stayed there the owner was very nice and pleasant and friendly breakfast was good, the room I found was a bit sm..."
"Stopped on a Saturday night, great location ,room very small and in need of a revamp ,however en suite was spotless compact but fine for a s..."
"Easy to find and quiet in the evening. Mine host is a great bloke and it's like being with old friends. The B&B is still being upgraded and..."
About the hotel
Bed & Breakfast situated on the North Shore area, 5 minutes walk to the Sea Front, Shops, Winter Gardens and the famous Blackpool Tower. We are situated only 2 minutes walk away from the Famous Funny Girls Show, and Gay Bars and Nightclubs, BAGS Discount Cards are available for guests to obtain discounts within the Gay Venues. The Hotel has 15 rooms, of which 12 are En-suite Rooms and 3 Standard Rooms with shared bathroom.
The Hotel has a Fully licensed Bar for the use of guests. All rooms have Colour TV and Freeview, Tea Making Facilities, FREE Customer WI-FI throughout the whole hotel. Late Keys. Couples, Families and small Groups are Welcome. Off site car park is council owned on bank street, which is 2 min walk from this hotel. These charges are 18 hrs= £7. 50. Then 24hrs= £10, 48hrs= £12. 72hrs =£16,96hrs=£19,168hrs will be £30.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 12/09/2014 to 31/12/2023 - off site car park is council owned on bank street, which is 2 min walk from this hotel. These charges are 18 hrs= £7.50**24hrs= £10**48hrs= £12** 72hrs =£16 **96hrs -£19**168hrs is £30. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Should have said on website when booking that there were a lot of stairs and how small some of the rooms are.
Stayed in this hotel for a short break with friends.
Enjoyed the stay