- Very Good
- 59 guest reviews
"I would recommend this friendly lovely hotel to all my friends..."
"We booked 2 nights here end of may bank holiday weekend. It was a great hotel, was welcomed by graham who made us very welcome. The room was..."
"We had a friendly welcome on arrival and I was told I had [accidentally ]booked "bunk beds" for myself and my husband. Nothing was too much..."
"Great place friendly guys would stay again and great location..."
"had an amazing time the hotel was spotless graham the owner was very welcoming and made me very welcome would recommend staying at this hote..."
About the hotel
The Trentham Bed & Breakfast is situated on the North Shore area, 5 minutes walk to the Sea Front, Shops, Winter Gardens and the famous Blackpool Tower. We are situated only 2 minutes walk away from the Famous Funny Girls Show, and Gay Bars and Nightclubs, BAGS Discount Cards are available for guests to obtain discounts within the Gay Venues. The Hotel has 15 rooms, of which 12 are En-suite Rooms and 3 Standard Rooms with shared bathroom.
All rooms offer free wi-fi, Colour TV and Freeview and tea and coffee making facilities. An Off site council owned car park is located on bank street which is 2 min walk from the hotel. The Hotel has a fully licensed, well stocked Bar. Guests can also enjoy a full English Breakfast in the comfortable dining room with separate tables. Vegetarians and other special diets can be catered for. The Grand Theatre is a 5-minute walk from the building. Bloomfield Road – the home of Blackpool football club, is a comfortable 15-minute stroll from the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 12/09/2014 to 31/12/2023 - off site car park is council owned on bank street, which is 2 min walk from this hotel. These charges are 18 hrs= £7.50**24hrs= £10**48hrs= £12** 72hrs =£16 **96hrs -£19**168hrs is £30. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel run by lovely people had a brilliant weekend
I would recommend this friendly lovely hotel to all my friends
We booked 2 nights here end of may bank holiday weekend.
It was a great hotel, was welcomed by graham who made us very welcome. The room was spot on and the breakfast was great. Thank you for a friendly stay and we will be booking again.