Found the same room at a different price? Tell us, and we'll offer to match it.
|4||Self Classified Bed and Breakfast||Ratings explained|
Set in secluded woodland gardens close to Bodmin Town centre, equi-distant from north and south coasts and just minutes by car from the main A30 trunk road, Bedknobs makes the perfect location whether visiting Cornwall for business or leisure.
- Free WiFi access to Superfast broadband
- White Russian goose-down or anti-allergen duvet
- Licensed to serve alcoholic refreshments
- Silent room fridge
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free off-street parking
- Free use of EV charging points
- Virtually no use of synthetic chemicals
- Walkers and Cyclists welcome
- GTBS (Green Tourism Business Scheme) GOLD Award
- Please bring indoor shoes or slippers - complimentary slippers available
- Bedknobs is a No Smoking zone - Smoking is only permitted in the garden
- Bedknobs is also home to our 3 cats