- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Hotel staff and service excellent. Food and cleanliness very good but décor a little bit tired.Could do with upgrade. We would revisit this..."
"Top class from start to end. honest, friendly and helpful staff. really nice room with a beautiful sea view and adequate breakfast...."
"It was a outstànding place to stay value for money everything was spot on u could not complain about nothing i would not hesitate to stop ag..."
"Hotel well situated for torquay beach marina and town shops.fantastic sea views.shower bathroom very modern and clean.parking bit of a probl..."
"The guests I had weren't overly happy with the hotel. But what do you expect on valentines day?..."
About the hotel
The Heritage Hotel is one of the best located hotels in Torquay with excellent seaviews from most of the rooms and especially from the large sun terrace outside our bar/restaurant - Applebys. With free car parking facilities, you can leave your car and explore the famous seaside resort on foot. If you have arrived by train then we are only a short taxi ride from the station with bus stops nearby.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Jacuzzi , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
last minute hotel booking
Hotel staff and service excellent.
Food and cleanliness very good but décor a little bit tired.Could do with upgrade. We would revisit this hotel and recommend it to other people. Position and access to resort great - walk to marina and shops in minutes.
Not what it said
This is basically a party bar place with some rooms as an afterthought.
Reception was almost always unattended which meant fighting to the bar to get service. Apart from the bar, the whole place is old and tired. The walls are thin and the ceilings/floors creak and let a lot of noise through. The advertised pool/sauna is run by a franchise and hardly ever open. But the bed was good though only a double, and the included "continental" breakfast a lot more than you sometimes get under that label, & the staff were helpful and friendly.