- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"Bed was small and not really comfortable...."
"Never been in a Go Native accommodation before, but yes would recommend this one, it is in a brilliant location for us with us going to Ritz..."
"Great location fantastic value and helpful welcoming staff. Will recommend to others...."
"Great location, 2 mins walk from tube, great Portland street. 5 mins walk to oxford street, bars and restaurants all round you. Reception st..."
"Impressed with room apart from bed which was uncomfy & noise from the street which seems inevitable with any budget London hotel...."
About the hotel
Go Native Regents Park is perfectly located in the centre of London, the property offers a choice of 56 studios, all fitted with modern appliances and furniture. All studios have their own individual character and basic kitchenette facilities with one fully fitted kitchen on each floor. The property is serviced with a lift to all floors, free on site laundry and ice machines around the building.
There is also a guest lounge with fully fitted kitchen and a relaxed seating area around a 42'' plasma screen and a pool table for you to enjoy. In a quiet street just off Great Portland Street, Go Native Regents Park is in the heart of London's zone 1, within a 5 minute walk of Oxford Street and the tube stations at Great Portland Street, Regents Park and Warren Street, giving you access to at least 6 tube lines. Perfect for travelling in and around London, the nightlife and culture of Marylebone Village, Soho and the West End are close at hand. The location puts everything london has to offer on your doorstep, from the tranquillity of Regents Park to the bustling streets of the West End and the hustle of the city.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- In-room Broadband
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 18/09/2012 to 30/09/2021 - Payment taken at time of booking. ID & card used for booking required on arrival. Front desk open daily from 8am to 8pm. Outside these hours, guests can collect keys from safe located at front desk. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Location great. Room ok.
Bed was small and not really comfortable.
Never been in a Go Native accommodation before, but yes would recommend this one, it is in a brilliant location for us with us going to Ritz hotel for a wedding present we had received , with really good facility within the room, fridge etc , and a communal kitchen right next door to.
Was also given a bottle of milk on arrival, nice touch because you always need a cup of coffee /tea on arrival after your journey to get there. Yes would highly recommend this accommodation.
We will defiantly go again.