This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Right in the heart of the charming and picturesque town of Acitrezza, just 40 metres from the sea, the hotel offers good facilities and comfortable accommodation at great rates. The hotel is just a very short walk from the water and the town’s famous Isole Dei Ciclopi (or Islands of the Cyclops’). According to local legend, these 3 tall, column-shaped islands are the rocks which were thrown at Ulysses in The Odyssey.
With the Malavoglia Inn as a comfortable base, you can enjoy the region’s great water sports facilities, including scuba diving schools, boat trips and fishing. Alternatively, you may prefer an excursion to Mount Etna to enjoy the stunning natural beauty and spectacular scenery of the mountains and the volcano itself. Fully renovated, the hotel’s impressive facilities include a large outdoor swimming pool, a meeting room with a capacity of 200 people and a well-equipped 400m² gym.
Showing Friday 6 May 2016 to Saturday 7 May 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Fishing , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Malavoglia Inn in Acitrezza is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet