This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This elegant country guest house in the heart of the Cotswolds offers the opportunity for relaxation and rejuvenation. For three of its four centuries the Malt House was the Broad Campden malting house but has since been transformed into its current form as a luxury guest house whilst still maintaining the air of history and heritage that the building has always offered. Every bedroom is distinctive and furnished, where appropriate, with Arts and Crafts antique furniture, luxurious bed linen, fluffy towels and all the amenities a modern traveller could want.
The Malt House is littered with treasures, trinkets and collections amassed by the current owners - some real conversation pieces. The owners believe that "bed" and "breakfast" are the two most important ingredients to a comfortable stay and have strived to make them the centrepiece of the house. Breakfasts are a feast - traditional english fayre and modern twists, fresh fruit a plenty, compotes and much more - all locally sourced and homemade.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Malt House in Chipping Campden are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet