- 36 guest reviews
"Handy for all the shops and minster parking across road in public car park no wandering about looking for spaces. Plus hosts very amenable a..."
"Last minute booking,great owners,very clean,and food great,tea,coffee and chocs in room,towels and hairdryer supplied,parking just across th..."
"Excellent location for exploring Beverley. Friendly owners. Spacious bedroom and well equipped. Good breakfast with lots of options. Council..."
"A very comfortable and enjoyable overnight stay...."
"Had a wonderful stay here. The owners looked after us and were very friendly. Very homely...."
About the hotel
Trinity Guest House is located in the heart of the historic town of Beverley in East Yorkshire. A four star, family run bed and breakfast which boasts character and charm with the original features of a Victorian town house. Close to all amenities and the town centre.
. Each room is individually designed, with both modern and traditional decor, we offer a free Wi-fi service to all guests, as well as freeview tv, and complimentary beverages. We also cater for cyclists and walkers visiting the area. Customers are welcome to relax in our living room or enjoy sitting in the walled garden under the palm trees on summer evenings.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Looking for a bargain
Handy for all the shops and minster parking across road in public car park no wandering about looking for spaces.
Plus hosts very amenable about breakfast times no rushing to get up ,especially if you have had a late night. All in all I would recommend.
great guest house and friendly
Last minute booking,great owners,very clean,and food great,tea,coffee and chocs in room,towels and hairdryer supplied,parking just across the road 24hrs for £3.90 ,train station across road.