- 1 guest reviews
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at El Hotel Pacha. Rooms are of good size. Easy to reach but far from beach area. Ms Astrid at Concierge was..."
About the hotel
“An urban hotel with its own spirit, were the most demanding guests can be witness of a unique fusion between entertainment, fun and comfort with an exceptional personalized service, whilst they submerge themselves in quality and the everlasting Pacha essence”
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/10/2012 to 31/10/2013 - Free entrance to Pacha Club throughout your stay, when open. The LateRooms.com rates for El Hotel Pacha in Eivissa are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice Property - Courteous Staff - Excellent Concierge Services
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at El Hotel Pacha.
Rooms are of good size. Easy to reach but far from beach area. Ms Astrid at Concierge was very helpful and got us VIP entry at Amnesia. The hotel made special arrangements for our anniversary by adding bottle of champagne and fruits to our room and helped us make reservations at Nuba for special dinner. You may like this hotel if clubbing is your main agenda. We drove to San Antonio as well, which is about 20 min drive, but liked that area as well and may consider staying in that location as well in future.