- 52 guest reviews
"We chose here as it was handy for our visit to Beamish Village. We were greeted warmly, shown to a bright beautifully decorated room. Comfy..."
"Friendly clean accomadation..."
"Very happy with all aspects. You can even check out later 10 which is a bonus if you have a late night..."
"I have found this place excellent for me and the wife. It's very clean, all the staff are great nothing is too much trouble. We have stayed..."
"We had a family party to attend just down the road from Stanley so this was the ideal location for us. We arrived at The Ball Alley around 4..."
About the hotel
A newly established and refurbished family run property consisting of seven rooms,with en suite facilities and a seperate fully fitted kitchen for self catering if required along with laundry facilities for the use of our guests. We offer tea and coffee making facilities, along with the use of free Wi Fi, free safe and flat screen tv's with incorporated dvd players in every room. We are above a friendly pub, offering a wide range of beverages, satellite tv, large screen sports, and pool table.
The Ball Alley Bed and Breakfast is ideally located for visiting Beamish Open Air Museum, Tanfield Railway, Newcastle, Durham and Sunderland town centres and all that these cities of interest have to offer
Showing Friday 6 May 2016 to Saturday 7 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
We chose here as it was handy for our visit to Beamish Village.
We were greeted warmly, shown to a bright beautifully decorated room. Comfy bed & a good breakfast plus personal service from Michael and Lynsey made it a very pleasant stay.We would be very happy to stay here again.
One night break
Friendly clean accomadation