- 1 guest reviews
"Good location. Easy walk into town and Montpellier. Good clean appartment. Nice bathroom. Shower only though. No complimentary tea coffee or..."
About the hotel
Suffolk Road Apartments in the Montpellier area of Cheltenham offer guests’ a selection of one and two bedroom serviced apartments in the heart of this famous English Spa town. Completed in 2010, Suffolk Road Apartments are finished and furnished to the highest of standards – emphasised with such features as wooden floors, marble work tops, luxurious bedding and relaxed lighting. Each apartment is served with high speed WiFi internet access, flat screen TV, DVD player, has its own fully fitted and equipped kitchen with washer/dryer, and hotel-style wet room shower room.
Guests will enjoy the convenience of a weekly housekeeping service, including towel and linen change, as well as the peace of mind of a 24 hour number for the apartments property manager.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Easy walk into town and Montpellier. Good clean appartment. Nice bathroom. Shower only though. No complimentary tea coffee or milk/bread as get with some other apartments. However, overall very good. Free street parking only a few mins walk towards train station in tivoli area.