- Very Good
- 101 guest reviews
"Is very nice hotel in city center, near of place's for enjoy a night out. Excellent customer service, nice, clean rooms...."
"Would stay here again! Very clean and tidy..."
"The room was compact but clean and fine for a quick city break. However, being on the basement floor we heard every single noise from every..."
"Wow! Podworks is most definitely a 'find', a real gem of a place!! Most definitely exceeded my expectations on every level: Customer Service..."
"Cosy little rooms that are surprisingly spacious! Friendly staff and a great location !..."
About the hotel
A new concept in accommodation comes to Liverpool ! There’s a Pod for every person, and an endless range of possibilities. The Podworks Hotel offer hip, convenient and personalized accommodations for the stylish and spend thrifty traveller. The Hotel is located in the heart of Liverpool and Liverpool is the number one choice for visitors on a budget.
Each Pod is individually climate controlled and equipped with efficient, stylish furniture that’s designed to maximize your comfort and your living space. And you don't skimp on style. Or pay grand hotel prices. The Pod works Hotel is where you sleep, in a city that doesn't. It's dead central. Because anywhere else would be just. . . . dead. That means that you can check into your room, congratulate yourself on choosing a central hotel with uber-modern interior design, then go and check out the city. So what do you need for an great Stay? The essential comforts. Crisp bed linen. An en suite bathroom. Stylish design. Plus the city on your doorstep; so you can work or play as late as you like - then simply saunter back to the Pod worksHotel, drop into the Pod Cafe for a refresher, and then off to your Pod bed If you love cities, you'll really love the Pod works Hotel. Adjustable climate control A/C High-quality wood and leather fittings Full-size double bed with deluxe mattress All rooms have a 32" smart tv screen with multi-channel entertainment. Complimentary WiFi access throughout the hotel Tea and coffee making facilities 9 square metres of luxury proving that good things really do come in a small packages. Never fear! We also have hairdryers and other essentials. so everything is here, it’s just not cluttering up your Pod. Enjoy !
Showing Friday 6 May 2016 to Saturday 7 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
The Pod Works
Is very nice hotel in city center, near of place's for enjoy a night out.
Excellent customer service, nice, clean rooms.
The first room we were offered had damp on the ceiling- the 2nd was marginally better however there was dust by the headboard and the sheets were dirty - both with mud and a stain which look suspiciously like dried blood.
The receptionist was helpful in helping in giving a replacement room however do not expect windows.