- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"The hotel is situated in a typical east London busy high street and due to the tiny car park having very limited spaces, we had great diffic..."
"went with my daughter to the Ruskin Arms because its near to West Ham football ground (upton park) to watch the match, didnt expect anything..."
"We stayed at the Ruskin Hotel just for one evening on this occasion but were extremely satisfied. When we arrived the staff were very quick..."
"Stayed here one night for my husband's birthday with close access to London. Lovely big bed and excellent shower. Great breakfast too with a..."
"Was not aware I'd need to produce identity, which caused problem till I dug out a confidential document, giving permission for them to photo..."
About the hotel
Set in East Ham London, Ruskin Hotel has a 24-hour front desk, free WiFi throughout the building and free parking. Each bedroom has an en suite shower room, flat screen TV, tea/coffee making facilities and air conditioning. A hot buffet breakfast is served each day.
Ruskin Hotel are proud to announce the opening of our newly refurbished Pub only next door! We serve traditional homemade pub food everyday which is included in our room service menu for ultimate comfort! Pub holds a Big screen and live sports for our guests to enjoy. East Ham underground station is a 5-minute walk from the hotel, and it takes less than 1 hour to get into central London which boasts Oxford Street, Hyde Park, the London Eye, Tower of London and St Paul’s Cathedral to name a few. Europe's largest shopping centre, Westfield Stratford is 2. 5 miles from the property. Free parking is available on a first come first serve basis.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/08/2013 to 01/09/2022 - Advanced Purchase bookings - guests must produce card used for payment upon arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Cheap but not cheerful
The hotel is situated in a typical east London busy high street and due to the tiny car park having very limited spaces, we had great difficulty finding somewhere to park around neighbouring streets as they were all permit parking only.
Guy on reception was friendly and helpful enough.
The room was modern and clean but very basic, it was cold and uninviting. The view of London as described by the hotel is literal in that London was viewable outside but it was a brick wall and car park. The sink was blocked, fixtures broken and there was nowhere for 2 people to sit. The hotel is part of a busy pub and so it was quite noisy. We had to go into the pub to order our evening meal and then go and collect it from reception. This was typical pub food and we didn't really enjoy it.
The breakfast choice was reasonable in choice but quality wasn't the best. It was open to the public as an "all you can eat" buffet so we queued with people coming in off the high street.
It wasn't a great experience but it was the cheapest deal we found. I would not have been happy paying full price here.
well happy !!
went with my daughter to the Ruskin Arms because its near to West Ham football ground (upton park) to watch the match, didnt expect anything more than just a half decent b& b but was very impressed , service, cleanleness, food, all brilliant for a fair price.
i will be going again & would recomend to anybody else .