- Very Good
- 46 guest reviews
"We stayed at the Ruskin Hotel just for one evening on this occasion but were extremely satisfied. When we arrived the staff were very quick..."
"Stayed here one night for my husband's birthday with close access to London. Lovely big bed and excellent shower. Great breakfast too with a..."
"Was not aware I'd need to produce identity, which caused problem till I dug out a confidential document, giving permission for them to photo..."
"Booked this hotel because of it's location. Was going into central London for the evening but then working Romford the next day. Excellent v..."
"This is a friendly, well run hotel. The rooms are clean, the food and beer is great, at sensible prices. Breakfast buffet is plentiful. I wi..."
About the hotel
Set in East Ham London, Ruskin Hotel has a 24-hour front desk, free WiFi throughout the building and free parking. Each bedroom has an en suite shower room, flat screen TV, tea/coffee making facilities and air conditioning. A hot buffet breakfast is served each day.
Ruskin Hotel are proud to announce the opening of our newly refurbished Pub only next door! We serve traditional homemade pub food everyday which is included in our room service menu for ultimate comfort! Pub holds a Big screen and live sports for our guests to enjoy. East Ham underground station is a 5-minute walk from the hotel, and it takes less than 1 hour to get into central London which boasts Oxford Street, Hyde Park, the London Eye, Tower of London and St Paul’s Cathedral to name a few. Europe's largest shopping centre, Westfield Stratford is 2. 5 miles from the property. Free parking is available on a first come first serve basis.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/08/2013 to 01/09/2022 - Advanced Purchase bookings - guests must produce card used for payment upon arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Very Pleasant Stay
We stayed at the Ruskin Hotel just for one evening on this occasion but were extremely satisfied.
When we arrived the staff were very quick to allow us access to their secure car park which is always a plus for us. The reception staff were very friendly and informative. The room was easily accessible on the first floor. When entering the room it was clean and tidy and fully functioning. The bed comfortable and all linen and towels clean and presentable. The hotel is located close to East Ham tube station. The breakfast was buffet style, which was nice. All in all a lovely stay and we will be back.
Lovely room but a bit noisy
Stayed here one night for my husband's birthday with close access to London.
Lovely big bed and excellent shower. Great breakfast too with a good selection. Lovely to have potato bread. The only down side was the room smelling of smoke and a karaoke going on downstairs as it was Friday. Good soundproofing but you can still hear some singing!