This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Hood Arms a famous 17th century coaching Inn. Steeped in history, situated at the foot of the Quantocks and close to the spectacular beach at Kilve. Come and join us and experience real ales, fine wines and delicious locally sourced food.
With eleven stylish en-suite rooms and the two bedroomed Stag Lodge, The Hood Arms is the perfect base for exploring the West Country. We have ample parking here at The Hood Arms also opposite a private car park available with no parking fees, we encourage owners to visit with their dogs, either for a drink or to stay overnight. There is a large beer garden which provides an ideal place for children to run and the play area within sight the relaxation and peace of mind needed. For our business guests we provide full internet access. A phone in every room and breakfast trays with early checkout if requested. As the Inn is located in the Quantocks there are a range of activities on offer, ranging from supervised walks to mountain biking though the hills. Situated between Bridgwater and Minehead, the Inn offers easy access to many villages and coastal towns along the A39. Open seven days a week throughout the year.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet