- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"Very friendly and helpful staff, relaxed atmosphere and I could take my dog..."
"Absolutely loved this hotel...."
"My husband and I only stayed at this lovely hotel for one night, but despite this we were warmly welcomed and felt valued. We didn't facilit..."
"Evereything at the Cliffe Hotel came up to our expectations...."
"As we only stayed one night we were happy with our room but if, or when, we return we would go for a larger room. A good choice of dishes on..."
About the hotel
Escape to the tranquil setting of The Cliffe at Dinham, a blend of Victorian architecture and contemporary dining, just 10 mins walk from the town centre, with superb views of Ludlow’s historic Castle. A combination of delicious food, charming rooms and a relaxed atmosphere will make your visit one to remember. All around lies the beautiful South Shropshire countryside with wonderful opportunities for walking, cycling, and exploring.
Showing Tuesday 24 May 2016 to Wednesday 25 May 2016Change Search
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Cliffe at Dinham
Very friendly and helpful staff, relaxed atmosphere and I could take my dog
Absolutely loved this hotel.