- 2 guest reviews
"We only stayed one night to celebrate our silver anniversary. This accommodation is handy for Weston town but far enough out to have a restf..."
About the hotel
Old Hall Accommodation in Uphill near Weston-super-Mare aims to provide the best hospitality, service and accommodation in and around Somerset. As soon as you walk through the door you will be given a warm and friendly welcome and assisted with your every requirement. Recently renovated and refurbished, each individually designed suite (named after precious gem stones) provides a welcoming retreat.
Each with walk-in shower rooms and luxurious king size beds make for an even more enjoyable stay! Set in a beautiful period building in the serene village of Uphill, Old Hall Accommodation is just five minutes from Weston-super-Mare town centre yet provides a quiet haven to relax in and enjoy your time in Somerset. A short two minute walk through the picturesque village takes you to the beach. Old Hall Accommodation is easy to find, has ample parking, renowned fine dining restaurant and provides the perfect location for meeting up with friends, family or business colleagues - the ideal base for exploring the South West.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Golf 18 Hole , Fishing , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 18:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A good place to stay
We only stayed one night to celebrate our silver anniversary.
This accommodation is handy for Weston town but far enough out to have a restful sleep at the end of the day. The food and service at the restaurant were fantastic. Overall a good choice.