- 8 guest reviews
"Great location. Friendly and helpful staff. Had lunch at sister pub opposite, food was excellent and value for money. Lovely big bed and dec..."
"A quiet hotel/pub. Excellent customer service. Clean, neat and spacious room and very good value for money. The staff were friendly and help..."
"We stayed here as a pitstop en route to Devon - lovely room, great place and superb value. Only slight down side was a noisy extractor fan (..."
"Very good food and service...."
"Lovely place to stay. We were travelling with a baby and found the room was very sound proof, a double advantage as we couldn't hear other g..."
About the hotel
In the heart of Ilchester village, a relaxing oasis from the commotion of nearby Yeovil, this impressive Somerset inn was first licensed in 1686 and has aged with appropriate dignity. The Ilchester Arms has a traditional bar, with a good selection of wines, locally sourced, real ales and continental lagers. The hotel also has 10 well-appointed rooms and a renowned restaurant serving modern British food, using local fresh ingredients.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
proper country pub
Friendly and helpful staff. Had lunch at sister pub opposite, food was excellent and value for money. Lovely big bed and decent shower.
The Ilchester Arms
A quiet hotel/pub.
Excellent customer service. Clean, neat and spacious room and very good value for money. The staff were friendly and helpful but not intrusive. The variety of food at breakfast was very good - as much or as little as we wanted - and the hot food was cooked while we waited. A very pleasant experience and a place we would recommend to friends.