- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"The service was excellent. I had a problem with a mattress which was too soft and the receptionist went out of her way to accommodate my nee..."
"I only stopped for a single night but all the staff were very efficient and friendly. I would be happy to stay there again...."
"Staff very friendly and accommodating. Front sitting area lovely but bar area reminder me of a nursing home. Room very big and clean. Compli..."
"We were relieved not to be at other nearby hotels, and were grateful for a restaurant recommendation having unfortunately arrived too late t..."
About the hotel
Situated in a commanding position overlooking the magnificent sweep of Scarboroughs South Bay. The Mount Hotel established over half a century ago has gained an outstanding reputation for providing high quality accommodation and superior service. The hotel has 48 bedrooms with 28 of these offering superb views over the South Bay.
A quality restaurant where breakfast is served with dinner available if required, also a fully stocked bar and comfortable lounges. The hotel offers a quiet location whilst only been minutes walk from the town center and the seafront.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
The Mount Hotel
Surf VW Campervan Festival
The service was excellent.
I had a problem with a mattress which was too soft and the receptionist went out of her way to accommodate my needs by finding a board to support the mattress. The breakfast service was excellent, good food and silver service waiter and waitresses. Unfortunately the water was cold in the shower, due to old plumbing and the room being on the third floor.This was rectified by the day receptionist allowing me to use another room ( more luxurious) to have my shower. This did make my meet up at the Festival late. All the staff were excellent.