- Very Good
- 63 guest reviews
"The Snake Inn is a very traditional pub in a fairly remote location in the Peak District National Park. The bar staff were very polite, frie..."
"Mixed review on food as I had a Sunday roast which I thoughts was lovely other half had Burger which he didn't enjoy. Both of is enjoyed bre..."
"What a great place management and staff were so friendly and helpful you couldn't ask for anymore. The food and drink was excellent. The roo..."
"Many thanks for a lovely weekend...."
"We were looking for a getaway break with a difference. We booked in at Snake Pass Inn and were certainly not disappointed. The General Manag..."
About the hotel
The perfect Peak District retreat, this 17th Century Inn is situated near to Glossop and Ladybower and offers roaring log fires, excellent home-cooked food, friendly staff and free Wi-Fi and parking. A haven for lovers of the great outdoors, the Inn is close to several major footpaths, including the scenic Pennine Way. Cosy, inviting and run by an enthusiastic young team, guests can always expect a warm welcome.
All of the en-suite rooms are comfortable and well-appointed and many have great views. There are also several dog-friendly rooms located close to the main building. The Inn has garnered an impressive local reputation for producing high quality, reasonably priced food. Utilising the finest locally sourced produce, their extensive menus offer a delicious selection of traditional home-cooked favourites. It’s just 30 minutes from Sheffield and 40 from Manchester and is ideal for visiting such attractions as the Heights of Abraham, the Blue John Caverns, Chatsworth House and Haddon Hall.
Showing Tuesday 4 August 2015 to Wednesday 5 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
One Night Stopover
The Snake Inn is a very traditional pub in a fairly remote location in the Peak District National Park.
The bar staff were very polite, friendly and welcoming. Our room was pleasantly appointed and spotless. The menu offered standard pub fare. We chose steak - it was excellent. This is an ideal base for those wishing to explore the National Park or for anyone who just wants to get away from it all and relax. It won't suit those looking for a posh hotel but that is not what this place is about. It provides excellent value for money. We enjoyed our short visit and would definitely stay here again.
Snake Pass Inn
Mixed review on food as I had a Sunday roast which I thoughts was lovely other half had Burger which he didn't enjoy.
Both of is enjoyed breakfast.