- 2 guest reviews
"We were made to feel very welcome by our host, Patrick. Very relaxed place to stay and Patrick cooks an excellent breakfast...."
"Excellent value and perfectly located for town centre facilities...."
About the hotel
Right in the heart of the heritage area of Ross-on-Wye, Linden House offers excellent value accommodation just a minute's walk from the town centre. Quiet, professional and comfortable, Linden House is an excellent base if you are working locally or planning to enjoy the delights of the stunning Wye Valley, Forest of Dean, Malvern Hills and of course the vary beautiful county of Herefordshire.
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We were made to feel very welcome by our host, Patrick.
Very relaxed place to stay and Patrick cooks an excellent breakfast.
Excellent value and perfectly located for town centre facilities.