- Very Good
- 43 guest reviews
"Beautifully refurbished, feels luxurious, and great well priced restaurant...."
"Superb, will be returning...."
"Hotel ideally situated for both walkers and birders. Limited parking within hotel grounds but local pay & display within 2 minute walk from..."
"Beautiful hotel, high standard of furnishings, room very comfortable and excellent food!..."
"The Royal Ship hotel in Dolgellau has recently had a facelift.The fit and finish is very good. ,as was the service we received,the breakfast..."
About the hotel
The team offer you a warm welcome to The Royal Ship Hotel, Dolgellau. The Royal Ship Hotel is an early 19th century Coaching Inn, in the heart of the old Market Town of Dolgellau. We are ideally situated to explore the beauty of North and Mid Wales.
Located in the picturesque Snowdonia National Park. The Hotel is surrounded by mountains, rivers and fishing lakes and is only a few minutes drive from the coast of the Irish Sea. It is the perfect place for a relaxing holiday or short break. The Hotel offers 23 bedrooms. There are 17 en suite rooms and the remaining 6 rooms have private allocated bathrooms. You can choose between Single, Double, Twin or Triple rooms. Some of our rooms have an attractive view over the Town Square and the Cader Idris Mountain Range. All rooms are well equipped with tea & coffee facilities, TV and local tourist information. We can cater for large groups and families. Pets welcome at an extra charge of £5 per night. Surrounded by Mountains, Rivers, Lakes and the Seaside, you are spoiled for choice with the activities this stunning landscape has to offer. Walking, Biking, Lake & River Fishing, Wild Water Rafting, Canoeing, Hill Climbing, High Adventure Parks, Trekking, Golfing, Bird Watching, atmospheric native Welsh Castles and the magnificent Edwardian World Heritage Castles. So whatever your interest or passion for the outside world involves, The Royal Ship is the place for you. This historic Coaching Inn has 23 individually furnished bedrooms, a comfortable coffee lounge, bar and a restaurant.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Cracking overnight stay
Beautifully refurbished, feels luxurious, and great well priced restaurant.
Very pleased with the Hotel, Nicely fitted out highly amenable staff. Extremely pleasant feel.
Superb, will be returning.