This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
St. Florence lies some three miles west of Tenby in the Ritec Valley at the foot of the northern slopes of the Ridgeway. The southern part of the village straddles the river and we are served only by narrow minor roads with the Tenby/Sageston B4318 to the north and the ancient Ridgeway road to the south.
In 1989 it won the prestigious Floral Village of Britain in Bloom competition and in 1998 the Prix d'Honour in the Europe 'Florale Entente' awards. Greenhills Hotel is situated within its own grounds with an outdoor swimming pool, which is heated between May and September. The poolside patio can provide a superb suntrap in the afternoons. The hotel also boasts a full sized sauna for guests to use. There is a comfortable Lounge and bar area for you to sit relax and enjoy a refreshing drink. We offer a well stocked bar a good selection of wines at affordable prices for you to enjoy at the end of a long day. We offer fine home cooked food using local produce, in our comfortable 50 seater restaurant. We are situated just on the edge of The Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, home to a fascinating and varied diversity of wildlife from Puffins, Seals and Dolphins around the magnificent coast and out to Skomer Island; to Red Kites over the Preseli Hills and the special flora and fauna throughout the Park. Private car parking is available.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet