This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Promenâd is family-run accommodation. We pride ourselves on a home from home, warm and friendly atmosphere, providing you with a very comfortable stay and a great breakfast cooked with only the best produce. This elegant 5 storey Victorian building standing just meters away from the sea has been carefully modernised and retains many original features including sash windows, coving and corbels.
The accommodation consists of 12 en-suite double, twin or family rooms, furnished with all the extras to make your stay very comfortable and enjoyable. The breakfast room is situated on the ground floor, and benefits from panoramic views of the Great and Little Ormes through the bay fronted window. The lounge, also on the ground floor, has digital HD television, Blueray player with a good selection of films and books. Promenâd also has very fast free Wi-Fi access available throughout the building. Llandudno is a seaside resort and town on the North Wales coast between Conwy and Colwyn Bay. Llandudno was specifically built as a mid-Victorian era holiday destination. Llandudno, the Queen of Welsh resorts, is now the largest seaside resort in Wales, and lies on a flat land between the Welsh mainland and the Great Orme peninsula. Llandudno, which lies in Conwy County Borough, was formerly in the district of Aberconwy within Gwynedd, and prior to 1974 was in Caernarfonshire. Llandudno is well located for exploring the regions attractions including Snowdonia (Welsh “Eryri”) is a region of North Wales, and a national park.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet