- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Fabulous hotel really friendly staff nothing to much trouble room very clean good size will certainly return again...."
"The room was good and spacious, but there was only 1 comfy seat in a double room! An extra shelf in the bathroom would be appreciated, as wo..."
"Discovered an oasis of beauty and peace! Not only was the hotel of excellent quality but it's located 2 minutes from a glorious bay with the..."
"Hotel is located away from town centre so car was needed quite a bit. Room was clean, large and basic but met our needs. The only minor poin..."
"Fantastic hotel, let down slightly by customer service. Arrived at approx 2pm, to empty reception, spent 5-10 minutes looking for someone to..."
About the hotel
The Fairway Hotel is set in the countryside between the towns of Barrow in Furness and Dalton in Furness situated alongside a driving range it offers picturesque views across the Duddon Estuary and is just a short drive away from the Lake District National Park. The hotel caters for all whether you are visiting the area on business or wish to see the natural beauty of the Lake District. The Lounge and Restaurant have both recently undergone a major refurbishment and to complement this we have employed new chef Tony Bennett to take over the running of the kitchen.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Fabulous hotel really friendly staff nothing to much trouble room very clean good size will certainly return again.
Upon arriving checking in we were told a wedding reception was on and we may be "kicked out " of the lounge early to accommodate them even though they had a function room , men came in drunk swearing in front of my son so we moved , then later when going to bed we heard them shout and scream until 2 am outside out windows !!.
No apology in the morning at breakfast ... and there is nothing to do in Dalton or Barrow in Furness other than the safari and it's a rough area .... I would avoid this place at all costs .