- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"I was in need of accommodation for just one night and this hotel was in the right location. It is a little off the beaten track but the brow..."
"Lovely girl on reception, but its all about first impression, my advise would be get her trained on customer service , interacting with the..."
"The hotel is fairly remote and a bit difficult to find (I would avoid if you're not coming by car) but the rooms are spacious with neutral d..."
"A lovely hotel with friendly staff who couldn't do enough for you. The food in the restaurant was absolutely fantastic. Would defiantly reco..."
"We travelled for a family wedding nearby and wanted somewhere cheap and close to Barrow. This hotel was recommended as being basic but a goo..."
About the hotel
The Fairway Hotel is set in the countryside between the towns of Barrow in Furness and Dalton in Furness situated alongside a driving range it offers picturesque views across the Duddon Estuary and is just a short drive away from the Lake District National Park. The hotel caters for all whether you are visiting the area on business or wish to see the natural beauty of the Lake District. The Lounge and Restaurant have both recently undergone a major refurbishment and to complement this we have employed new chef Tony Bennett to take over the running of the kitchen.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Fairway Hotel in Barrow in Furness are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I was in need of accommodation for just one night and this hotel was in the right location.
It is a little off the beaten track but the brown signs give ample direction so it is not difficult to find. The receptionist was friendly, the room very spacious, well-decorated and clean and the food in the bar was generous and delicious. The barman was extremely friendly and chatty with all the customers and went out of his way to ensure everyone's needs were being met. As a female travelling alone I felt very comfortable in this hotel. There was only one draw-back which was the fact that I was put into a ground floor room which meant I did not feel safe having the windows open during the night and the room became a little stuffy. I should have requested a room on another floor but, equally, the hotel might want to take this into consideration when booking in a female on her own.
Good Bolt Hole
Lovely girl on reception, but its all about first impression, my advise would be get her trained on customer service , interacting with the customer, as she came over maybe shy, not really interested.
being in customer service , I know how important this is