- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"Great view, good staff and great breakfast...."
"We enjoyed our stay there so much we returned two day slater. This was mainly due to the helpful and friendly lady from Budapest on the fron..."
"Very beautiful hotel the view is stunning. Got only one suggestion wifi shld be up to guest room:-). Love to book in this hotel again...."
"Booked this hotel twice in one week, both times betwen 5.00 & 6.00pm before arriving at 7.00pm. Hotel always prepared and details ready for..."
"Thanks Caledonian Hotel !, I like everything!, nice food, clean and well decorate rooms, nice customer service and beautiful location!,..."
About the hotel
Located directly across from Loch Linnhe, The Caledonian Hotel is situated 2 miles south of Fort William's town centre, known as the "Outdoor capital of Britain". From this spot there are fantastic views of the of the surrounding wooded hills and mountains to admire. While staying at the Hotel you are welcome to dine in our Restaurant choosing from our set-priced Table d'Hôte menu, or simply relax in our comfortable lounge while enjoying the evening's entertainment.
Free Wi-Fi available in the lounge/bar area. You'll receive a warm welcome and friendly service at the Caledonian Hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
The Caledonian Hotel
Great view, good staff and great breakfast.
Helpful and friendly staff
We enjoyed our stay there so much we returned two day slater.
This was mainly due to the helpful and friendly lady from Budapest on the front counter. We felt she went out of her way to accommodate us. We only had breakfast which was tasty and plentiful.