- Very Good
- 39 guest reviews
"Nice hotel at top of steep hill. clean and fresh, nice decor. staff friendly and helpful. would recommend this hotel...."
"We were very impressed with our room which had clearly been recently redecorated. It was airy and spacious. The ensuite was rather small and..."
"A nice hotel, large room and had everything we needed. The shower was very snug but adequate. The room had recently had a new lick of paint..."
"Great hotel for a 2 star hotel, beautiful view from the lounge and extremely well priced. stayed on 13/3/15..."
About the hotel
The Pandora Hotel is conveniently situated in an elevated position within a ten minute stroll of the city centre of St Peter Port, its harbour, bus terminus and beach. Set in the historic quarter of the town, the Pandora is next door to the house of the exiled French novelist, Victor Hugo; a visit to his extraordinary dwelling is a must! Our own mature gardens, enjoying beautiful sea views offer a tranquil escape to relax. Guernsey provides some wonderful coastal walks.
We are fortunate to have the beautiful cliff walk from St Peter Port to Fermain Bay begin just minutes from our hotel.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Pandora Hotel in Guernsey are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Good clean hotel
Nice hotel at top of steep hill.
clean and fresh, nice decor. staff friendly and helpful. would recommend this hotel.