- Very Good
- 55 guest reviews
"Perfect , great location and staff very kind...."
"Very friendly custome service. Beautiful decor, we booked a small double but the room was just right beautiful and very comfortable had ever..."
"Staff were all good not just some as is often the case. Service e.g. continental breakfast; tea/coffee to room in lieu of tea tray; informat..."
"Brilliant lovely luxury little hotel in Kensington 2 min walk to earls Court station! Lovely little room and great value, free breakfast was..."
"The hotel was so convenient being so close to Earls Court tube. The staff were welcoming and helpful and the room was lovely!..."
About the hotel
A truly unique experience in hospitality based in a newly restored Victorian townhouse – a secure haven overlooking garden square. One of London’s best kept secrets, decked in rich and sumptuous fabrics, the 20 individually styled bedrooms feature ornate, hand-carved furniture and romantic four-poster beds. For a light bite or a tasty treat, try out Café Twenty's.
A member of the Small Hotel Consortium – you are guaranteed its unique breed of intimate luxury.
Showing Tuesday 4 August 2015 to Wednesday 5 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Lounge Menu, Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Twenty Nevern Square Hotel
Perfect , great location and staff very kind.
I know I booked a small double but it was super tiny, no air con just a fan that wasn't very good.
Bfast wasn't great not a lot of choice and croissants and pan au chocolate came late. Not many plain bread rolls either. Poor selection of cereals etc.