- Very Good
- 57 guest reviews
"If I could justify it on company expenses, I'd stay here all the time. Well presented, nice location, poky rooms, but that's Earl's court wa..."
"wonderful room, fantastic attentive staff, very polite and helpful. nice big comfy bed. only thing i would change would be to either move th..."
"All staff very polite and helpful. Room was in an adjoining building but not a problem. Room clean and adequately-sized with lovely bed line..."
"considering this hotel only cost me £70, it was really wonderful. Will use this site again, and hope to get this hotel...."
"All staff at the hotel were friendly, welcoming and helpful. We were unhappy with our first room but this was quickly resolved. The room ser..."
About the hotel
A truly unique experience in hospitality based in a newly restored Victorian townhouse – a secure haven overlooking garden square. One of London’s best kept secrets, decked in rich and sumptuous fabrics, the 20 individually styled bedrooms feature ornate, hand-carved furniture and romantic four-poster beds. For a light bite or a tasty treat, try out Café Twenty's.
A member of the Small Hotel Consortium – you are guaranteed its unique breed of intimate luxury.
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Lounge Menu, Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Twenty Nevern Square Hotel in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Love this hotel
If I could justify it on company expenses, I'd stay here all the time.
Well presented, nice location, poky rooms, but that's Earl's court way for you.
wonderful room, fantastic attentive staff, very polite and helpful.
nice big comfy bed. only thing i would change would be to either move the tv or the bed as the tv was on the side of he bed and very awkward to watch.