Harlequin House offers great value bed and breakfast accommodation in a lovely Victorian villa with spacious recently refurbished rooms. Awarded a Visit England 4 star Silver rating for high quality accommodation and service in 2011-14
Situated in a quiet street just 250 yards from Weymouth’s award winning beach and about 250 yards from the beautiful Greenhill Gardens we are one of the highest standard and best value bed and breakfasts in Weymouth .Free off-street parking and WiFi
* Free off road parking for up to 5 vehicles.Unrestricted roadside parking.
* 10 minutes minutes level walk from town centre and bus and train stations
* Ask about 7 night for the price of 6 deals. Available all rooms virtually all year.
* Easy access to local businesses and trading estates.
* Ground floor room with some disabled facilities and decking area
* Contractors welcome.Please enquire for long stay and room only rates.
* Business travellers welcome
* All rooms en suite / private bathroom. Free WiFi
* Please note .We do NOT accept large single sex groups.We will refuse entry to,ask to vacate and retain deposits from any "party" booking
We are ideally situated for families looking for traditional beach and countryside holidays and our accommodation includes three large family rooms. We feel our family room rates offer the best value family accommodation in Weymouth.
Children four and under stay free and fourteen and under at greatly reduced prices
Bargain priced rooms are available year round.
Business travellers come back again and again as they enjoy the extra home comforts of video and DVD players in each room, the great breakfast and the convenience of free wireless broadband access.
There are good restaurants and a selection of pubs and shops nearby.
We welcome short stay visitors and are well located for birding enthusiasts, Channel Island ferry passengers, divers, climbers, walkers, sailors and fishermen.
Rate not shown
To see the prices for the dates not selected, change your number of nights or arrival date.