This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Reykjavik Hostel Village is a family owned guesthouse in Downtown Reykjavik. It consists of 5 former residential houses and therefore contains a lot of Icelandic cultural aspects. In a short distance from the Main House, all of the houses have a big garden ideal for BBQs and outdoor recreation.
Play Areas for kids are in two of the gardens and a green public park can be found in the next street. A Continental Breakfast Buffet is served every morning for surcharge. Reykjavik Hostel Village is lightly decorated and provides a cozy and tranquil environment made for relaxation. It is ideal for single travelers and pairs, but perfect for families and groups as it offers Triple and Quadruple Rooms. Other accommodation option are Single, Double, Twin and Dormitory Rooms, and Apartment. The WIFI access is free of charge as well as Parking. Bathroom facilities are shared except for in the apartment, which features a private fully equipped kitchen and a large balcony. All rooms include tea/coffee facilities, a fridge and a working desk, but some do have balcony as well. The Tour Desk is at the Reception where guest can obtain tourist information, arrange car rental, tour excursions, airport shuttle, dining reservation, etc. The Reception is open 24hrs every day of the week during summer but it is closed during the night at winter. However, we offer 24hr Check-In Service all year round. Reykjavik Hostel Village is situated only 100 meters (5 min walk) from Reykjavik’s main shopping street (Laugarvegur) and 300 meters away from Hallgrismkirkja Church. Opposite of the road is Sundhöllin, which offers an indoor swimming pool, steam baths and typical Icelandic outdoor hot tubs. Restaurants and Supermarkets can be found in the same street and close by. BSI main bus terminal is in a 15min walking distance and the Domestic Airport only 5min driving distance. The Airport Shuttles take you straight to Reykjavik Hostel Village from the International Airport.
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , Quad Biking , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/10/2015 to 30/04/2016 - During winter the reception is open from 08:00 to 16:00, but we offer 24hr Check-In Service. Please notify us vía email for later arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet