This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Swallows is a small and exclusive family run bed and breakfast offering home from home accommodation, in an attractive and peaceful residential area. The seafront and beach are within 300 yards of our house and the station is just a 5-minute easy walk away. We're located in East Devon, with two miles of sandy beach, great restaurants and pubs, the south west coastal path, river and coastal cruises, bird watching, National Trust properties, water sports or cycling.
There’s always something to do, year round. The Swallows also makes an ideal base for exploring the city of Exeter (just 10 miles by car, bus or train), the beauty of Woodbury Common or Devon’s two National Parks – Dartmoor and Exmoor. If you have a son training to be a Royal Marine Commando, you’re just a 10-minute journey to the Lympstone base for a family day or Pass Out Parade. We look forward to welcoming you for a relaxing stay at The Swallows. David & Rachel Additional languages spoken: Spanish and French (ask for Rachel!)
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet