- 11 guest reviews
"Very friendly hosts, room was a good size and suited our needs very well. In room breakfast was well done, lots of choice and accommodated s..."
"Booked LateRooms, was ideal as a b&b or a self catering flat...."
"Very lovely nice relaxing stay...."
"Ann the hostess, met us with genuine warm enthusiasm, made to feel at home right away. Very bubbly...."
"Just returned from a lovely 2 day break at the Blenheim. Room was bright, airy, clean and tastefully decorated. We also had a fantastic view..."
About the hotel
We offer comfortable and spacious accommodaton ideally located on Dawlish seafront and central to all local amenities. Many rooms have wonderful seaviews and two are with balconys. We also offer single, triple rooms and a two bedroomed suite completes the set-up here at The Blenheim.
Breakfast is cooked-to-order and served in the comfort of your own room. The business is operated by proprietors whose sole wish is making YOU welcome!
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great place to stay by the sea!
Very friendly hosts, room was a good size and suited our needs very well.
In room breakfast was well done, lots of choice and accommodated special requests. Room was a bit dated in decor but no real issues, shower was a little bit tricky to get right. We had a road side room but no issues with traffic noise at all and ground floor suited us very well as we brought two dogs with us. Location was just about as close to beach as possible and also very close to station and shops.
Definitely a great choice for staying in Dawlish, thanks for making our holiday a great one!
Booked LateRooms, was ideal as a b&b or a self catering flat.