- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"We booked this location because we had been invited to a wedding nearby. Despite some poor reviews written about this place, it was just wh..."
About the hotel
Panareti Pafos Resort is in the south western part of the island and easy walking distance from the charming fishing harbor by the castle, lined with open-air cafes and taverns. Paphos International Airport is 9 miles away. The resort offers large and bright apartments, styled with warm earthy colors.
All units are air conditioned, and include a seating room, satellite TV and radio. Most units have a private terrace or balcony. Featuring 2 outdoor pools and a pool bar, the Panareti Pafos Resort overlooks a quiet sandy cove. It is only one mile from the busy center of Kato Paphos
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:30 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Panareti Paphos Resort in Paphos are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We booked this location because we had been invited to a wedding nearby.
Despite some poor reviews written about this place, it was just what we wanted. Clean, friendly & relaxing. The room was basic but clean, spacious & comfortable. The pool & bar were smaller than the bigger surrounding resorts but this was much better for us with a 1 year old child. We would definitely stay here again.