- 3 guest reviews
"A nice room , clean and comfortable accommodation, we had a free upgrade also, all the rooms were fully booked but it was very quiet around..."
About the hotel
Mill Rythe Holiday Village is nestled away on the western side of Chichester harbour on the fantastic Hayling Island. With beautiful beaches, stunning costal walks and world famous local attractions, Mill Rythe is the perfect base for business or pleasure. With an array of facilities and organised activities, archery, indoor swimming pool, pool tables and table tennis, it’s all here.
Alternatively the lovely landscaped gardens and waterside location offers you the chance to relax and unwind at your own pace. One of Britain's most important historic navel ports, Portsmouth, is just a few miles from us, where you can visit the vibrant and newly developed Gunwharf Quays or if history is for you, Nelson's flag ship HMS Victory. Our comfortable chalet style rooms include en-suite shower or bath, central heating, tea & coffee facilities and freeview TV and are situated around the village. We have a variety of rooms that will suit every taste, need and of course budget. Our large and spacious restaurant is perfectly positioned, just a few steps from our ballroom and under the same roof. Our restaurant is open for breakfast 8 am - 9 am and dinner 6 pm - 7 pm (subject to change, please check on arrival) and can cater for up to 500 diners and is used exclusively and inclusively for residential guests and has a set menu offering. Our evening entertainment is themed round our midweek and weekend breaks which are geared around our mature customers with such themes as Wartime & Music Hall, giving you plenty of opportunities to dance the night away. WIfi is also available in our reception area only. Majority of our breaks are for adults only, please check directly with Mill Rythe for family breaks offering. Please note:- Mill Rythe is a Holiday Village and not a hotel. Rooms are predominantly individual chalets. The restaurant is a large 600 seat restaurant which provides set menus. Mill Rythe specializes in Adult breaks for the over 50's and is a destination popular with coaching holidays. During the school holidays our breaks change to family breaks that are full of activities and entertainment.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Bowls , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Dark stuffy room, mould on disabled shower chair, not for young couples and full off 70+ years old
We booked as Spa resourt with outdoor pool, indoor pool and sauna.
On arrival outdoor pool was shut until end of May, no sight of sauna and indoor pool opens from 9-5 .. with check out by 10 you get 1hr tops. Whirpool bath tabs was missing tiles and has seen its better days in the eighties. ladies showers were dirty & full of hair and permanent dirt with extensive use and in need of modernisation. Main clientele are pensioners or groups of carers with diabled holiday makers and is clearly not a Spa it was advertised as. Room -positive was a very well made bed, but shower had disabled chair in it and the rim was mouldy which gave room a stale smell and fan in bathroom was not working to help airflow. WiFi was down entire evening, but did start again in the morning just before check out. As to entertainment we have counted 2 more couples of under 40, who looked on the house band trying to get their 70+ and the coach worth of mine sweepers from WWII on the dance floor with half of customers dozing off from a busy day of holidaying.
easter break away
A nice room , clean and comfortable accommodation, we had a free upgrade also, all the rooms were fully booked but it was very quiet around the site, the club in the evening was very busy and did have lots of children in.
Would definitely stay again, good value for money.