- 21 guest reviews
"Difficult to find, couldn't get hot water out of shower..."
"When we arrived we could not find the safe for the keys for our rooms. There was a group of 60 there, some helped us and we found that group..."
"The little house was cosy, warm and make us happy. The environment was a beauty with a little bit snow...."
"down a lane which was not shown on sat nat off a main road, we called at the garden centre and they pointed us in the right direction on the..."
About the hotel
Please note this property is classified as basic budget hotel and the room rental rate reflects this accordingly. Situated in beautiful countryside Perriford Barns and Cottages says it all. A collection of rooms, wings and cottages available for contractors and private individuals to the local area around Worcestershire and the West Midlands, family breaks and whilst visiting relatives.
All rooms are named after local villages and offer both en-suite accommodation or shared facilities. Some come with kitchen facilities, Sky TV, seating areas and patio doors. All have TV and Tea and coffee making facilities. At present Breakfast is not offered however Hodge Hill Nursery opposite the estate has a cafe open from 9am. We operate on a self-check-in basis and details of your room and key collection points will be detailed on your confirmation email sent after the full payment for your booking is processed. Please note full payment is processed up to 2v days before your arrival.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/01/2016 to 31/12/2020 - *PLEASE NOTE FULL PAYMENT IS PROCESSED ON BOOKING AND IS NON REFUNDABLE OR NON TRANSFERABLE. A CONFIRMATION EMAIL IS SENT WITH DETAILS OF YOUR ROOM & KEY COLLECTION INSTRUCTIONS* The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
52% would recommend it to a friend
Basic but good value
Difficult to find, couldn't get hot water out of shower
Good little nights stay but Customer Service needs improving.
I can't complain about the location the views were very picturesque.
Trying to contact the accommodation was impossible.. The company phone is never answered at all and it took 6 hours to get an email response. The site is not sign posted and is very uninviting, lacking a clear sign and/or a reception to be greeted. In the end ourselves and 2 other cars were driving round trying to find the location and union finding it there was no one to be seen for 25mins or more. Kyle who we did find was extremely helpful and couldn't do more to help. He went the extra mile and even gave us his personal number should there have been any other problems.