- 3 guest reviews
"I stayed at the Lamington apartments for just one night on business. The accommodation was as described on the website and via Laterooms (wh..."
"I stayed with my 14 year old daughter and her cousin, the service was excellent and the accommodation was of a high standard and exceptional..."
"A good location and much better than an hotel. A small problem was resolved to a satisfactory standard asap and staff were excellent!..."
About the hotel
Lamington is a family owned luxury serviced apartment provider in the heart of Hammersmith, London. All apartments have undergone full refurbishment in the past number of years and offer some of the most spacious and modern serviced apartments in London. Based around core family values, we value each and every guest individually and wish to surpass their expectations at every level.
Please note that for fraud prevention we will require you to show your passport and the credit card used to make the booking on your arrival.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I stayed at the Lamington apartments for just one night on business.
The accommodation was as described on the website and via Laterooms (where I booked). Warm, clean, well-appointed and as the room I booked was unavailable, I was given a free upgrade. Staff were great, very welcoming. Only one minor comment - I was promised a receipt emailed to me upon check-out on Friday, which I had to chase for on the following Monday, but was then emailed that within the hour. As a business traveller, I would have preferred to leave on the day with my receipt in hand.
December 2014 Single Night Stay
I stayed with my 14 year old daughter and her cousin, the service was excellent and the accommodation was of a high standard and exceptional value for money.
Would not hesitate to recommend. A short walk to Hammersmith tube, really good deli nearby for pastries and breakfast coffee.