- 66 guest reviews
"I chose BFC Hotel over say, Travelodge and Premier Inn, because it was classed as 4* and I thought "why not spend just a little more'. Shoul..."
"really nice hotel . walking distance to prom to see the lights and amusements..... good breakfast and great view of football ground....."
"brilliant hotel ,this is the second time we have stayed here and would definitely book again. Rooms are very nice,modern and superbly clean...."
"Really enjoyed our stay. Room very clean and overlooked the ground Good breakfast happy staff..."
About the hotel
This modern hotel is ideally located, within easy reach of the M55 motorway and walking distance to all of Blackpool’s many attractions. Situated within the Blackpool FC stadium, The BFC Hotel and Conference Centre offers modern amenities, excellent service and stylish guest rooms. The hotel offers free breakfast with every booking as well as free wi-fi, free use of the gym and free car parking.
The hotel boasts a top class restaurant, Rowley’s at BFC, which offers guests a modern British menu. The hotel is within easy reach of The Pleasure Beach, Tower, piers, Madame Tussauds, Blackpool’s award winning promenade and bustling night life. Please note, if booking a family room you must select the 'Executive Room sleeps 2 Adults 2 children' and NOT the En-Suite Twin/Double. When booking the Executive Room children will be provided with a sofa bed. When Blackpool FC are playing at home, the executive room has a later check-in, depending on kick off this will will be either 5. 00pm or 10. 00pm. If you choose an executive room and Blackpool FC are playing at home during your stay, you are unable to stay in your room whilst the match is in process. Check in is from 3. 00pm and check out is 11. 00am.
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/08/2012 to 27/08/2021 - If booking a family room you must select the 'Executive Room sleeps 2 Adults 2 children' and NOT the En-Suite Twin/Double. When booking the Executive Room children will be provided with a sofa bed. The LateRooms.com rates for Blackpool FC Hotel in Blackpool are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
I chose BFC Hotel over say, Travelodge and Premier Inn, because it was classed as 4* and I thought "why not spend just a little more'.
Shouldn't have bothered. On first impressions I was completely bowled over after being greeted by the concierge, who lead us to the Reception desk and accompanied us to our room. The room was a decent size, pleasantly with two chairs and a table, and perfectly adequate. But that night we had rain and on awakening we noticed a puddle of water on the large windowsill. Before leaving the hotel for the day I reported this to the Receptionist, who said it would be dealt with. After a very long day, and sopping wet we arrived back in our room 14 hrs after initially leaving to be greeted with a leaking window and a puddle so big it was dripping on the carpet. We were not in a position to go to Reception so had to deal with it ourselves and 'hope for the best'. I reported it again as I checked out and was told no management were on duty but I would receive a phone call the following day. Well, two days later and still nothing. Staff were pleasant but service wasn't great. At breakfast we were seated, one cup on table, no offer of tea or coffee. I had to wave to someone after a good 5 mins to get some. Level of food offered was good but not sure matched a 4* layout or quality.
great birthday treat for our daughters birthday
really nice hotel .
walking distance to prom to see the lights and amusements..... good breakfast and great view of football ground..