This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Hotel is located in a calm and green central neighborhood in Rome. It is a just few meters from the Ancient Roman Claudio Aqueduct (which construction began in 38 A. D.
under Emperor Caligula and was completed by his successor Emperor Claudio), and walking distance to Porta Maggiore and the Basilica of Santa Croce in Gerusalemme. It is also in the vicinity of the Basilica of San Giovanni, the University of Rome “La Sapienza” and Termini central station. All of the Antico Acquedotto’s rooms offer free Wi-Fi, and many have their own balconies. The hotel also has 3 common terraces where you can sit and enjoy panoramic views of the city and its ancient Roman buildings.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
- Breakfast to go
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for ANTICO ACQUEDOTTO in ROMA is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet