- Very Good
- 137 guest reviews
"Very friendly staff. Very quite pub with great food...."
"A really nice place to stay. Welcoming staff and very quiet village environment. efficient check in etc.,..."
"The Bell Inn is in the quaint village of Ducklington, with its village green, church and duck pond. The Bell is a lovely Olde Worlde Inn. Wh..."
"Very welcoming and accommodating staff team. Prawn starter & steak meal great value and very tasty. Local customers made effort to engage me..."
"Friendly and comfortable. Dogs had a good stay too! Lovely breakfast...."
About the hotel
The Bell Inn is situated on the edge of the Cotswold’s, in the Village of Ducklington, just off of the A415 and A40. it is a pre-13th century building with thatched roof and open fires, very much an olde worlde village pub! As you come into the village you will see the village church (origin 1150) the village duckpond and the Bell Inn. The village of Ducklington is a great community and all the locals having a story to tell about the history of the pub and the village and playing old but simple pub games.
We have a pool table situated in the lounge area, a TV screen and a hook the ring on the horn! Aunt sally is played weekly and is part of a big Oxford traditional league game, well worth watching! The original part of the pub apparently was built for the workers that built the church, it was then extended to make further bar room a restaurant and B&B. Occasionally we do have live music on a Friday or Saturday night (although not often 3 or 4 times a year) although we aim to be finished by 11. 30pm please do bear this in mind if you are booking with children.
Showing Tuesday 7 July 2015 to Wednesday 8 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 04/07/2012 to 31/07/2012 - refurbishment of all bed and breakfast rooms The LateRooms.com rates for The Bell Inn in Witney are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
The Bell Inn
Very friendly staff.
Very quite pub with great food.
A really nice place to stay.
Welcoming staff and very quiet village environment. efficient check in etc.,