- Very Good
- 119 guest reviews
"Good accommodation and service, pleasant stay...."
"Friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Dog friendly...."
"Very nice place, friendly people. Would say we were cold as heating went off at a set time. Plus could do with some thicker curtains but for..."
"Very welcoming friendly pub...."
"Very clean and the staff were very welcoming! The light in our bathroom didn't work but we didn't mind very much as we had a very comfy stay..."
About the hotel
The Bell Inn is situated on the edge of the Cotswold’s, in the Village of Ducklington, just off of the A415 and A40. it is a pre-13th century building with thatched roof and open fires, very much an olde worlde village pub! As you come into the village you will see the village church (origin 1150) the village duckpond and the Bell Inn. The village of Ducklington is a great community and all the locals having a story to tell about the history of the pub and the village and playing old but simple pub games.
We have a pool table situated in the lounge area, a TV screen and a hook the ring on the horn! Aunt sally is played weekly and is part of a big Oxford traditional league game, well worth watching! The original part of the pub apparently was built for the workers that built the church, it was then extended to make further bar room a restaurant and B&B. Occasionally we do have live music on a Friday or Saturday night , as all our rooms are situated above the bar via an outside staircase, Please do bear this in mind when booking. If in doubt please phone directly where we will be pleased to advise you if we have entertainment on the weekend that you require.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Review of stay at The Bell
Good accommodation and service, pleasant stay.
The Bell Inn
Friendly and relaxed atmosphere.